Starker Forests, Inc. (SFI) is a family owned forest management company in Corvallis Oregon. The company is committed to sustainable forests and sustainable communities. The company currently has 21 employees and 10-12 summer interns. We are growing and seek an individual to join our accounting and administrative staff. This new position is 30 hours per week, Monday thru Friday. This individual will perform accounting for SFI, related businesses, and owners.
- 3 years of experience in full cycle accounting.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Access, & Word.
- Payroll and payroll tax experience
- Pass an excel test, if interviewed.
- Pass a payroll test, if interviewed.
- Pass an accounting test, if interviewed.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- 2 year accounting degree
- Experience with Sage accounting software
- Investment tracking experience
- Log accounting experience
- Paragon log accounting software experience
Salary: $18 – $24 per hour based on experience.
- Employer paid health insurance for employee.
- Flexible spending account available for employee paid dependent health insurance.
- Health reimbursement account (HRA)
- Profit sharing plan
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) available.
- Casual office atmosphere
Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 29, 2018.
The job description is available here: Accounting Clerk Job Description.
The application window for 2018 summer internships at Starker Forests has closed. Check back in September of 2018 for 2019 internships.